The Puma Descendant V3 men’s running shoes are all-round cushioning trainers designed for multisport athletes. Their new construction uses the Weave Mesh technology and the EverFit 2.0 lockdown system enhancing stability in the upper and ensuring a comfortable and secure fit. The one-piece midsole uses Faas Foam to be more resilient and springy, and it boasts a great ride thanks to the Faas Engineered Stability Zone system. In addition, the durable rubber outsole has been upgraded to EverTrack+ with more abrasion resistance making for great performance.
- Type: Cushioning; Heel-to-Toe Drop: 4mm; Weight: 330g (11.6oz); Upper: Secure Lace Closure
- Upgraded Weave Mesh Design; EverFit 2.0 Upper Lockdown for Better Midfoot Stability and Fit
- Midsole: Upgraded Faas Engineered Stability Zone for Enhanced Stable Ride
- Faas Foam One-Piece Midsole for Resiliency and Springy Feel; Anti-Microbial OrthoLite Sockliner
- Outsole: New EverTrack+ Abrasion-Resistant Rubber for Great Durability!