The ASICS GT-1000 4 Women’s Running Shoes are a more cushioned and comfortable version than the previous model. This latest model features spEVA 55 Lasting for enhanced cushioning and comfort. Upper The Upper part of the shoe is constructed with a breathable mesh upper to allow ventilation, keeping the foot cool during training. A secure fit at the heel is provided thanks to the Heel Clutching System. This new technology is designed to be firmer than in previous generations to offer more support for the foot and to counteract overpronation. It uses an exoskeletal structure to wrap the heel for a stable and secure fit. A removable sockliner keeps the foot snug and provides additional stability, with the added benefit of being able to remove when not needed. Midsole The Midsole features Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems to attenuate shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle. The updated SpEVA 55 Midsole Material employs 55 degree SpEVA lasting material for a soft but stable platform that improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown for a more comfortable and durable ride underfoot. The Dynamic DuoMax® Support System is comprised of a dual density midsole system, positioned to enhance support and stability, specifically positioned for sports. A Trusstic System® reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe for a lightweight ride underfoot. With 3M reflectivity, these shoes also provide improved visibility when running in low-light conditions. Outsole The heel has been constructed using ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR), carbon rubber built for exceptional durability, whilst the forefoot boasts DuraSponge, blown abrasion-resistant rubber, adding flexibility, added cushioning and durability while still supplying a comfortable ride.
- Heel Clutching System – New Asics technology, firmer than previous generations and offers foot support whilst counteracting over-pronation.
- Removable Sockliner – A sockliner which can be removed to accomodate a medical orthotic for improved adjustability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems – Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- **Update** SpEVA® 55 Midsole Material – Employs 55 degree SpEVA lasting material for a soft but stable platform that improves bounce back characteristics.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S®) – ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.