These Adidas adiPower Weightlifting Shoes are designed with a PU-coated Leather upper, this ensures durability throughout the shoe. There are also breathable air mesh holes throughout the shoe which help to increase the level of airflow the foot receives. This makes for a more cool, dry and comfortable wear. There is a single instep strap which provides additional rearfoot integrity, meaning that the foot is able to be more supported and stable during a work out. The lining is a soft, comfortable fabric, making for a more enjoyable wear. TORSION® SYSTEM technology is used through the midfoot to help the shoes flex correctly, allowing the toes and heel to move independently. There is further heel support to help create lightweight stability. There is a polymer wedge which is 24mm at the heel and 4mm at the forefoot. The ADIWEARTM outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability while the VentFlow outsole openings help to create a more comfortable foot climate. The polymer is lightweight injected for structural strength through the design, specifically engineered for weightlifting.
- PU-Coated Leather Upper – Provides durability through the shoe.
- Air Mesh and VentFlow Outsole Openings – Help to create a more comfortable and breathable foot climate.
- Lightweight Injected Polymer – Provides structural strength through the design, specifically engineered for weightlifting.
- Single Instep Strap – Provides additional rearfoot integrity.
- Integral Heel Support – 24mm at the heel and 4mm at the forefoot.